Overall Responsibilities: This position is responsible for developing, writing and executing a wide variety of verification and validation activities to directly support Supply chain driven changes in consumables and cost reduction initiatives. Evaluates validation deliverables against pre-defined acceptance criteria to ensure product conforms to established requirements and is suitable for use in the manufacturing process. Initiates, coordinates and tracks completion of all change control activities associated with the respective projects.
- Development of Verification/Validation deliverables including but not limited to Requirements Documents, Functional and Design Specifications, Test Protocols and Summary Reports.
- Execution of Test Protocols, including identification and resolution of non-conformances/deviations.
- Tracking and managing change control activities for multiple concurrent projects
- Provides direct support for Supply Chain driven changes and qualifications
- Works in a team environment or independently and coordinates work as needed to ensure timely completion of necessary validation activities.
- Completion of data analysis for evaluation of verification and validation deliverables.
- Facilitates and/or executes process validations and equipment qualifications
- Facilitates development and execution of testing plans associated with Root Cause Analysis investigations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences, or other related field.
- 3+ years of experience in conducting validation work in cGMP or ISO compliant laboratory
- Experience in writing and reviewing validation plans per cGMP/ ICH guidelines
- Demonstrates strong verbal, technical writing and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Root Cause Analysis Investigation is a plus
Capabilities and behaviors:
- Reflects Genus R&D’s aim of having the strongest talent in the industry
- Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in day to day work.
- Maintains professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times.
- Flexible with job responsibilities and consistently strives to be an effective team member.
- Strives to advance skills and displays a willingness to accept future development.
- Actively participates in Company training opportunities to further develop applicable skills .
- Gains a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.
Who Are We?
ABS Global is a market leader in dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development (R&D) function and an international distribution network. We breed and distribute the genes of the world’s best bulls, scientifically selecting livestock whose offspring is designed to increase the profitability of our customers, who are some of the world’s biggest farmers and food producers
Our vision is clear: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
What Can We Offer You?
At Genus, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organization. We offer an environment where personal growth in encouraged.
If you are interested in playing a key role for one of the most innovative and highly regarded companies in our industry, this is the business for you.
Please fill out the form below and attach any relevant documents at the end.