Overall Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a highly talented, motivated Project Manager to join the Genus plc’s IntelliGen team to sustainably transform the global bovine industry. In this role you will lead the build, implementation, and future improvements of new bio-manufacturing facilities both domestically and internationally. This role is meant to ensure on-time delivery of projects and a consistent deployment experience for all customers.
As a Project Manager at IntelliGen, you will have the opportunity to:
BE A LEADER – You will be able to lead both internal and external customer projects related to the implementation of IntelliGen technologies, products, and process improvements. This is an exciting opportunity to be a voice in the growth and development of IntelliGen. We are looking for someone who can:
- Lead cross-departmental groups of people through the project lifecycle.
- Influence and help facilitate project-related decision making.
- Be a role model and part of a high-functioning team.
- Celebrate wins, inspire and motivate your team.
- Live the Genus values: Customer-Centric, Results-Driven, Pioneering, People-Focused, & Responsible.
BE A CONTRIBUTOR – You will be responsible for ensuring project requirements are met, assisting in equipment and consumable purchasing for customers, and completing walkthroughs and audits of new bio-manufacturing facilities. In addition to this, we are looking for someone to:
- Create reports and track progress for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain project schedules, budgets, risk registers, issue logs, etc.
- Cultivate strong customer relationships throughout the implementation process.
- Facilitate the hand-off of projects to IntelliGen Sustaining and Support (post-implementation).
Help build a system of Project Management best practices that apply consistently across projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences, engineering, or similar related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant experience leading projects or in a Project Manager role.
- Experience in the use of MS Office and MS Project software.
- Experience in quality compliance programs such as: ISO, cGMP, or similar.
- Comfortable working on complex projects involving multi-cultural teams.
- Adept in systematic root cause analysis of complex problems.
- Knowledge of Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in high performance teams and a strong team player.
- Experience creating industrial plant, commercial space, office space or laboratory layouts is a plus
- Previous customer facing position experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Capabilities and behaviors:
- Continuous Improvement Mindset is a must!
- Lives and displays the Genus Values and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of working.
- Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times.
- Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team member.
- Strive to advance your skills and display a willingness to accept future development.
- Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the department.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.
Please fill out the form below and attach any relevant documents at the end.