Media Prep (2nd Shift)
Media Prep (2nd Shift)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2nd Shift Media Prep position.
This position is responsible for media preparation in the production area. In this role the Media Prep Tech will own the manufacture and testing of Media, Buffers, Reagents, Stock solutions, and other similar items by following established SOPs to the department requirements and maintains record keeping for procedures performed. In this role the ideal candidate will work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment to keep media prep operations running smoothly and to assure shortages of in-house manufactured materials and intermediates do not occur. The ideal candidate will work with production supervisors and planners to assess inventory.
- Manufacture of high quality custom stock solutions and media following aseptic and techniques and according to established SOPs
- Maintain thorough, accurate and detailed documentations of all work produced in batch records, databases or other acceptable formats including problems and deviations
- Keen observation and attitude to proactively identify production problems/ solutions associated with Media Prep
- Upholding standards as defined by the manufacturing processes and SOPs
- Supporting continuous cost/process improvement initiatives
- Working in a safe manner
- Attention to detail Maintaining / calibrating select lab equipment
- Distribute inventories to manufacturing floor utilizing FIFO (First In-First Out)Maintain a well-organized and clean Lab Prep
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Use of basic computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel) web based docs for tracking inventory production
Who Are We?
ABS Global is a market leader in dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development (R&D) function and an international distribution network. We breed and distribute the genes of the world’s best bulls, scientifically selecting livestock whose offspring is designed to increase the profitability of our customers, who are some of the world’s biggest farmers and food producers
Our vision is clear: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
Please fill out the form below and attach any relevant documents at the end.