Field Service Engineer
Provides support for Intelligen Technology in manufacturing, deployment and support at production sites worldwide.
This Waunakee, Wisconsin based position is an opportunity for the candidate to support leading proprietary technology and processes used in bovine semen production. The position will require up to 50% travel worldwide supporting our laboratories and support of final testing of processing equipment manufactured at our Waunakee, WI site.
- Develop and maintain full mastery of proprietary instrument/lab processes.
- Conduct a variety of RCA process, troubleshooting and documentation in accordance with policies.
- Perform final assembly and testing of proprietary instrumentation prior to deployment.
- Provide remote and on-site support as required.
- Promotes customer satisfaction through problem solving, clear and effective communications, professional appearance, and efficient repair/maintenance activities.
- Responsible for special projects assigned by the Manager
- Assist with instrument deployments including onsite travel as required.
- Assist with the Relentless Improvement process.
- Assist with new product introduction as required. This may include working with R+D and purchasing on final product design and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Up to 50% Travel required supporting sites.
- Associate Degree in Electronics or Engineering or comparable experience in electronics or other engineering field.
- Experience with laser based instruments or flow cytometry highly preferred.
- Experience in customer service, laboratory or equivalent production environment highly preferred.
|· Excellent manual dexterity.|
|· Strong attention to detail and respect for quality assurance, SOPs and safety.|
Capabilities and Behaviors:
- Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of working.
- Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times.
- Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team member.
- Strive to advance your skills and display a willingness to accept future development.
- Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the department.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Please fill out the form below and attach any relevant documents at the end.