Dedicated super user for all production supporting software systems, such as Power BI, HIPPO CMMS, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Administrator for global CMMS system.
- Super user for Microsoft Dynamics based MRP system, assisting production and supply chain personnel in making user level reports and modifications.
- Assists cross-functional personnel in developing and modifying reports in Microsoft Power-BI
- Assists training department with administration and documentation of training records.
- Assists quality department with maintenance of an electronic document control system.
- Works closely with software developers and IT to establish improvements and modifications to MRP, CMMS, and business intelligence systems.
- Maintains a super-user level knowledge base in supporting software solutions for CMMS, business intelligence, and MRP.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5 years of data program experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Sharepoint, Hippo CMMS or other CMMS solution strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of data analysis and report generation strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to partner closely with cross-functional colleagues to maintain and develop data capture and report generation.
Capabilities and behaviors:
- Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of working.
- Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times.
- Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team member.
- Strive to advance your skills and display a willingness to accept future development.
- Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the department.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.
Please fill out the form below and attach any relevant documents at the end.