3rd Shift Supervisor
To manage the day to day operations of the production lab during the assigned shift, ensuring that the shift meets key performance indicators with respect to production, quality, and safety. Provide leadership and direction to shift personnel, ensuring their training and development, as well as harboring a productive and engaged environment.
• Ensures that the assigned shift consistently meets production requirements, as set by the business.
• Directly manages shift personnel, providing guidance in the completion of daily tasks as well as ensuring their training, development, and engagement.
• With guidance from the Production Supervisor, facilitate the development of a high performing, highly engaged team through training and development of team members.
• Clearly communicates production targets and strategies with the team. Measure and communicate status versus results expected.
• Holds team members accountable for performance standards and adherence to standard operating procedures.
• Participates in multi-functional continuous improvement teams in order to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
• Conduct timely and meaningful performance reviews.
• Perform other key activities as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Two year technical degree or equivalent experience.
ABS Role Profile Page 2
• Minimum two years supervisory experience preferred in a manufacturing setting, successfully
supervising, leading, and training employees.
• Must have strong communication skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the
• Ability to analyze data and make critical decisions determining on shift production operations.
• Must excel at working in cross functional teams, communicating clearly, and establishing
productive relationships with coworkers.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills.
Capabilities and Behaviors:
• Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of
• Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and
external customers, and vendors at all times.
• Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team
• Strive to advance your skills and display a willingness to accept future development.
• Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the
• Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the
Please fill out the form below and attach any relevant documents at the end.